First for Education Open days
First for Education open days are designed to make it as easy as possible for you, our candidates, to be able to access our expertise and make an informed decision on the right career choice for you, we are happy to chat through the options available as well as discuss any suitable training¬†opportunities for those without any specific teaching qualifications.
Please¬†indicate your interest in attending the event by filling in the contact form below.¬†We look forward to meeting you!
Although First for Education open days are an informal opportunity to discuss your employment options, you will have the opportunity to formally register with our agency If you so wish. To do so, you will need to bring some additional¬†information (details below).
- Updated CV
- Photo ID – Passport & Driving Licence
- 2 x Proof of address dated within 3 months.¬† Acceptable documents are: Utility bill, Bank Statement OR Correspondence from any government office /agency/Local Authority (junk mail doesn‚Äôt count, it needs to be addressed to you and dated)
- Original certificates from all relevant qualifications including any safeguarding training you have done
- Your most recent DBS check dated within the last 12 months.
- Proof of National Insurance Number (payslip, P60 or letter from HMRC)
- Details of two referees from your two most recent employers
- Passport style photograph ‚Äď i.e. head and shoulders with plain background (alternatively, we can take a photo at your interview)
If you have any further queries on First for education open days, please feel free to call our office on 01384 444 222.