**0.4 Year 1 Teacher
About the position
First For Education are seeking a 0.4 Year 1 Teacher to start after February half term. This position will be until the end of the academic year in July 2019 where you will be helping the children that are slightly behind. You will need to plan lessons and complete the marking.
First For Education are THE market leading agency in Worcestershire. We have been operating in the West Midlands since 2004 going from strength to strength. Due to us being the largest agency that covers the Worcester area the position has been given to First For Education to work on exclusively so you will not see this advert advertised with anyone else.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST:
- Have UK QTS (qualified Teacher status)
- Hold a specialism in primary education
- Have experience planning and delivering Primary lessons
- Have excellent time management
- Demonstrate strong classroom management
- Provide 2 references
- a fully supportive, caring and inclusive working environment
- total commitment to developing your professional skills
- genuinely motivated kids and involved, supportive parents
- support from a dedicated consultant
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply:Â If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Alexander Waldron on 01905 701101 or email Alex@firstforeducation.co.uk.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to ÂŁ950/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities