**Supply Teacher Worcester
Supply Teacher Worcester – Start as soon as possible
Supply Teacher Worcester
We are looking to supply a school in with a Geography Teacher and if you believe you have what it takes, please read on.
A vacancy has come up until the end of the academic year within a school teaching up to GCSE level. The role is available asap.
Day to day, short and long term supply has never been busier in schools today. Are you looking for a teaching role that offers variety, the flexibility to work as many hours as you need, the experience of working in different schools?
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Many schools like to use the same supply teachers due to continuity for the children and knowing the quality of learning they are receiving. As a result, if you make a good impression and show the school what you’re made of, they will constantly be asking for you back.
You will need:
· QTS Status – We will consider NQT with exceptional references
· To be flexible
· A passion for educating young children
· Either experience working to KS3, KS4, or A Level
· Excellent classroom management
· Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
· Enhanced DBS
· Two references
· Qualification checks
· Entitlement to work checks
· Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
· Competitive day to day and long term day rates
· One to one support from a personal consultant
· ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
· Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply, you can apply via email to email@example.com by sending your CV direct or alternatively, contact one of our professional consultants on 01384 444 222.