Art and Design Teacher Worcester
Art and Design Teacher Worcester – January 2019
First for Education are recruiting for an exciting role as an Art and Design Teacher worcester, to start immediately. This popular school is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified and talented teacher to join their expanding art and design department. A passion for art and teaching is a must for this role, as you will deliver a varied curriculum. You will obviously have experience of delivering a similar role.
The successful applicant will be:
- qualified with UK QTS UK
- an Art specialist, ideally with experience teaching up to Key Stage 4.
- experienced in teaching a range of art methods including drawing, painting, mixed media, print making and digital art
- able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
- highly organised, with excellent communication skills
- willing to plan lessons with other members of the department
- experienced in the marking and assessment process in order to inform future teaching and learning opportunities
Art Design Teacher Needed in Worcester for January 2019
What we can offer you:
- A devoted and communicative consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to our resources and training courses
- Refer a friend scheme
- A supportive and professional environment
As a dedicated and enthusiastic Teacher of Art you will have a clear passion for and knowledge of the subject and an excellent understanding of the curriculum and specifications. Your priorities as a Teacher of Art will be to develop, plan and deliver challenging and engaging lessons for all learners.
To apply, or for more information, contact us or send your CV directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively contact one of our professional consultants on 01384 444 222.
Click here to apply online. Due to high volumes of applications, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.