Art Teacher Dudley
Art Teacher Dudley
First for Education are looking for an Art Teacher for a position near Dudley. This position will be for interim cover until January 2022.
The position will commence in September 2021. Full class teacher duties will be expected for the successful candidate.
Teaching ability needs to be KS3 and KS4 .
The school boasts a modern art and technology department, with well equipped rooms, including state of the art equipment and resources.
The school prides itself on the high quality of work produced by students across all key stages and ensures that the art team is constantly developing to meet the demands of all students in the ever evolving world of art, design and technology. If you are an exceptional art teacher who would relish the opportunity to join a supportive team, please read on.
Art Teacher Required Dudley
The successful applicant will be:
- qualified with UK QTS UK
- an Art specialist, ideally with experience teaching up to Key Stage 5.
- experienced in teaching a range of art methods including drawing, painting, mixed media, print making and digital art
- highly organised, with excellent communication skills
- willing to plan lessons with other members of the department
- experienced in the marking and assessment process in order to inform future teaching and learning opportunities
What we can offer you:
- A devoted and communicative consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to our resources and training courses
- Refer a friend scheme
- A supportive and professional environment
As a dedicated and enthusiastic Art Teacher you will have a clear passion for and knowledge of the subject and an excellent understanding of the curriculum and specifications. Your priorities as a Teacher of Art will be to develop, plan and deliver challenging and engaging lessons for all learners.
To apply, or for more information contact Mark Wright on 01384 444 222 or email your CV to email@example.com
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to ¬£800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities
Due to high volumes of applications, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. is an employment business. We pay up to ¬£800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take in to account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.