Cover supervisor Droitwich
COVER SUPERVISORs Driotwich- September 2019
I am looking to recruit several cover supervisor Driotwich. In addition, the successful candidates will be working on an ad-hock basis at a large secondary school.
There will be a mixture of duties such as general cover, 1-to-1 workshops and admin tasks. Furthermore, there will be the opportunity for longer term work as well as day to day. We give full training to our cover supervisors over a two day course. Once the successful candidate has undergone training, the school will then give further training if necessary.
The school has recently undergone an Ofsted inspection in which they have received some positive feedback. I have recently visited the school myself and I was very impressed with the way the school have structured themselves to get the best out of the children.
In addition, I noticed there was a lot of new technology that children and staff benefit from such as laptops and computers. Finally my visit the deputy head teacher mentioned to me that they are constantly investing in the latest in order for the staff to deliver the best education to the children.
The successful applicant must:
- Have sound, strong knowledge English, Maths and Science
- Prior experience is preferred but not essential
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Alex Waldron on 01905 701101 or email email@example.com for more information.