Cover Supervisor Frankley
Cover Supervisor Frankley – FEBRUARY 2020
I am looking for a pool of cover supervisors that can work in a variety of school. These schools are located in Longbridge, Quinton, Northfield, Rubery, Frankley, Alvechurch, Bournville, Bromsgrove and Halesowen
First for education will invite you onto a specialised course. During your time on the course you will learn the necessities of a cover supervisor, tips and tricks and much more.
The schools are looking for confident, enthusiastic, professional and knowledgable cover supervisors to help with day to day and long term supply.
The successful applicant must:
- Have sound, strong knowledge of education
- Prior experience is preferred but NQT’s are welcome to apply (to gain experience)
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate aÂ real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personalÂ consultant
- â€˜Recommend a friendâ€™ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make aÂ positiveÂ impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If youâ€™re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Alex Waldron on 0121 285 4840Â or email email@example.com for more information.