Cover Supervisors needed Shifnal
Cover Supervisors needed Shifnal January 2019 – We are looking to supply a school in the Shifnal area with a Cover Supervisor. Day to day, short and long term supply contracts are available.
Are you looking for a teaching role that offers variety, the flexibility to work as many hours as you need, the experience of working in different schools?
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Many schools like to use the same supply teachers due to continuity for the children and knowing the quality of learning they are receiving. As a result, if you make a good impression and show the school what you’re made of, they will constantly be asking for you back.
Cover Supervisors needed Shifnal January 2019
You will need:
· Be a Graduate or hold a degree equivalent qualification
· To be flexible
· A passion for educating young children
· Either experience working with KS3, KS4, or A Level
· Excellent classroom management
· Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
The ideal candidate for this role will:
· Be confident, assertive and charming enough to quickly win over a class
· Have a talent for inspiring and encouraging others
· Have recent experience of working with pupils from ages 11 to 16
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that. All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
· Enhanced DBS
· Two references
· Qualification checks
· Entitlement to work checks
· Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
· Competitive day to day and long term day rates
· One to one support from a personal consultant
· ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
· Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Please call Kim on 01902 505560 for more information, or submit your CV to email@example.com.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £350/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.