Creative Drama Teacher Needed Dudley Sept 2018
Creative Drama Teacher Needed Dudley Sept 2018. A popular and inclusive school in Dudley is looking for a Drama Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4, starting in September 2018 for a long term position. The school prides itself on providing a range of opportunities for pupils both in and out of the classroom which help them to develop positive qualities such as determination, self-reliance, hard work and respect. sons take place in our state of the art theatre and our dedicated drama studio space – equipped with lighting board for performance work.
You will need:
- QTS Status – We will consider NQTs with exceptional references
- To be flexible
- A passion for educating children
- Either experience working to Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 or Key Stage 5
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What do I need to be a supply teacher for First For Education?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We will be happy to help with this.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply for our Drama Teacher position, contact Rebecca on 01384 444222 or please email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.