***Drama Teacher Kidderminster
Drama Teacher Kidderminster – FEBRUARY 2020
I am looking to appoint a fully qualified Drama Teacher for a school in Kidderminster. This position will be on a long term basis and last until July 2020 at least!
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Drama and English to KS3, 4 and 5 classes. There will also be an additional responsibility with English. A good subject knowledge of both subject is needed to be considered.
Following a visit to the school I was really impressed with the way the Head Teacher has set the school up. All of the current teachers have been there for many years. Children are well behaved and have tremendous respect for their teachers.
Finally my visit the head teacher mentioned to me that they have plans to take on more pupils so there might be an opportunity for more permanent Teachers in the future.
The successful applicant must:
- Have sound, strong knowledge of Drama and English
- Prior experience is preferred but NQT’s are welcome to apply
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate aÂ real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
- UK QTS is essential
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personalÂ consultant
- â€˜Recommend a friendâ€™ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make aÂ positiveÂ impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If youâ€™re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Alex Waldron on 01905 701101 or email email@example.com for more information.