Drama teacher required in a Dudley School
DramaÂ teacher required in a Dudley School
A school in Dudley LEA is looking for aÂ Drama Teacher to work for the Summer term starting Monday 24th April.Â Â Â You will be teaching KS3 & KS4 Drama.
You will need:
- QTS Status â€“ We will consider NQT with exceptional references
- To be flexible
- A passion for educating young children
- Either experience working to KS3, KS4 or KS5
- Excellent classroom management
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- â€˜Recommend a friendâ€™ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply for ourÂ Drama Teacher position, contactÂ Louise on 01384 444222Â or please email your CV direct toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org