English Job- Willenhall
Qualified English Teacher Required for English Job-Willenhall –¬†First for Education are recruiting a Qualified English Teacher¬† for a popular school starting immediately. The position is a full time role which may lead to a permanent opportunity.
About the school:
- Located in Willenhall
- Young people are encouraged to achieve by putting their own learning at the centre of all they do.
- Emphasises that the¬†staff build a positive and enthusiastic relationship with students offering guidance and care to help them to excel in all that they do.
- Has excellent resources and facilities, designed to enthuse and inspire learning so that students are able to reach their full potential
To apply for this English Job- Willenhall, you will need:
- QTS Status
- Excellent people¬†management skills
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
- A passion for English, with strong knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum
- Strong excellent organisation and communication skills
Qualified English Teacher Required Willenhall
What can we offer you?
- Competitive day to day and long-term day rates.
- One to one support from a personal consultant.
- ‚ÄėRecommend a friend‚Äô referral scheme.
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply:¬†If this role sounds perfect for you, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Kim on 01902 505560 or email email@example.com. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.