English Teacher – Dudley – Upto £915 p.w
Experienced English Teacher required in Dudley
First For Education are looking for experienced English teachers that are interested in day to day or long term supply for schools within the Dudley area.
What schools would be looking for:
- Strong classroom management skills.
- A passion for teaching and pupil development.
- Experience of lesson planning and delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of school policies including Safeguarding.
- Experience of teaching to KS3 and 4.
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
Our offices are based in Stourbridge, this is where the majority of our registrations are held, however we are always happy to meet and register yourself at a venue closer to your location, for your convenience.
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
An FFE Consultant will conduct an interview.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
What you would get in return for your hard work
• Competitive day to day and long term day rates
• One to one support from a approachable consultant
• ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme – Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
If you are interested this post but wish to obtain more information please contact Louise Williams on 01384 444222 and/or send your CV directly through to firstname.lastname@example.org who will then be in contact with you.