English Teacher – Maternity Cover – Dudley
English Teacher required in a Dudley Secondary School!
A well respected school in Dudley are seeking an experienced English teacher to be able cover for a maternity leave, which is due to take place in January 2017, however an early start may be something the school consider for the right applicant.
This role will consist of teaching English to pupils up to Key Stage 3 with aspects of Key Stage 4. You will be expected to plan and prepare each lesson you deliver as well as carry out the duties of a teacher… ie; Marking, Creating reports, getting involved in staff meetings and the general running of a teacher.
The role is due to start in January and will run for 2 academic terms, whereby you will be going into the school 4 days a week. -These days are yet to be confirmed.
The school will be looking for someone who:
- Experience teaching English up to Key Stage 4
- Can commit to their school 4 days a week for 2 academic terms
- Is enthusiastic about teaching and has a passion for delivering good, quality lessons to their pupils.
- Can carry out the normal running’s of a teacher, including; planning and prepping, marking, creating reports, taking part at parents evenings and staff meetings ect…
What you will get in return for your hard work:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional help and support from your own personal consultant
If you are interested in this post, please do not hesitate to apply as the school are starting to request CV, so to be considered please send your CV through.
Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact Louise Williams on 01384 444222 to find out more information.