**English Teacher – Dudley (Maternity Cover)
Experienced English Teacher needed in Dudley
We are currently working with an excellent Secondary school in the Dudley LEA who are seeking an English teacher for a full time role, starting Easter 2016 teaching upto KS4.
The role will be covering a maternity leave, therefore has potential to be a 12 month post for the right applicant.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong classroom management skills.
- A passion for teaching and pupil development.
- Experience of lesson planning and delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of school policies including Safeguarding.
- Experience of teaching to KS3 and 4.
What you would get in return for your hard work
• Competitive day to day and long term day rates
• One to one support from a approachable consultant
• ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme – Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
If you are interested in applying for the above position please contact Louise on 01384 444222 and/or send your CV to email@example.com
First for Education are a leading Education recruiter based in the West Midlands and whether you are in search of work, staff or just seeking advise we hope to able to assist you. We support our supply teaching staff by offering CPD whilst maintaining the highest standards of professionalism. Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.