**English teacher vacancy Bromsgrove
English teacher vacancy Bromsgrove – First for Education are recruiting an English teacher for a popular school in Worcestershire, For a september start.
About the school:
- Located in Bromsgrove
- Values ambition and a pro-active approach to teaching and learning.
- Emphasises that the staff build a positive and enthusiastic relationship with students, their parents and the wider community.
- Has excellent resources and facilities, designed to enthuse and inspire learning
Enthusiastic English Teacher Needed Worcestershire ASAP
You will need:
- QTS Status
- Excellent people management skills
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
- A passion for English, with strong knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum
- Strong excellent organisation and communication skills
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
What can we offer you?
- Competitive day to day and long-term day rates.
- One to one support from a personal consultant.
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme.
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If this role sounds perfect for you, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 01384 444 222 or email email@example.com. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.