English teachers in Birmingham
English Teaching jobs in Birmingham Required Immediate start
English teaching Jobs in Birmingham.
First For Education are currently looking for experienced English teacher for an immediate start at a school in Birmingham area for day to day and long term roles.
Day to day, short and long term supply has never been busier in schools today. Are you looking for a teaching role that offers variety, the flexibility to work as many hours as you need, the experience of working in different schools?
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Many schools like to use the same supply teachers due to continuity for the children and knowing the quality of learning they are receiving. As a result, if you make a good impression and show the school what you‚Äôre made of, they will constantly be asking for you back. ¬†We also offer CPD courses so you can keep your skills up to date.
What schools would be looking for:
- Strong classroom management skills.
- A passion for teaching and pupil development.
- Experience of lesson planning and delivery.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of school policies including Safeguarding.
- Experience of teaching to KS3 and 4.
What you would get in return for your hard work
- Highly Competitive pay.
- Numerous professional development and training opportunities (free of charge).
- Professional help and support from your own personal consultant.
- A variety of long term supply positions and permanent opportunities available.
- Weekly pay.
- A fantastic referral scheme ‚Äėrefer a friend and earn ¬£¬£‚Äô.
If you are interested¬†this post but wish to obtain more information¬†please contact Aron Bagri¬†on 0121 236 6940¬†¬†and/or send your CV directly through to email@example.com¬†who will then be in contact with you.
English teaching job in Birmingham required immediate start!