**Enthusiastic Cover Supervisors Dudley Required ASAP
Enthusiastic Cover Supervisors Dudley Required ASAP – First for Education are currently seeking new, talented Cover Supervisors in Dudley to work on a day to day, short and long term basis. We are looking for engaging, flexible and motivated people to join our existing team of Cover Supervisors.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking school-based experience. This has proven to be a very successful route for graduates to gain school experience in support of applications for teacher training (PGCE).
You will be required to supervise students when a teacher is absent. Your responsibilities will be to maintain a good learning atmosphere, promote positive behaviour and supporting the students as necessary.
Enthusiastic Cover Supervisors Dudley Required ASAP
To qualify you must:
• Be a Graduate or hold a degree equivalent qualification
• Be passionate about education and have a creative approach to your work
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Have excellent time management
• Demonstrate strong classroom management
• Have experience of working with ages 11-18
• Provide 2 references
•Be willing to travel is desired
First For Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Cover Supervisors to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a friend and get excellent bonuses!
In return for your hard work, First For Education offers:
• Competitive day to day and long term day rates
• One to one support from a approachable consultant
• A ‘recommend a friend’ referral scheme – Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £350/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities