**Enthusiastic Humanities Teacher Required May 2018
Enthusiastic Humanities Teacher Required May 2018 to work in a popular secondary school amidst beautiful countryside in Malvern. Are you the candidate we are looking for to join this happy and successful school?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Humanities Teacher to join a popular and happy school. The role requires an enthusiastic and qualified Teacher to teach Key Stages 3 to 4. Experience teaching KS5 is desirable. We are looking for applicants with a positive approach to teaching and learning, who can demonstrate strong behaviour management skills and have a proactive attitude.
Enthusiastic Humanities Teacher Required May 2018
The successful applicant must:
- Hold UK QTS (Or Equivalent)
- Have sound, strong knowledge of humanities curriculum subjects
- Prior experience in teaching humanities
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher of Humanities looking for a new role in the Worcestershire area, please call Rebecca on 01384 444 222 or email email@example.com for more information.