experienced history teacher
First for Education are looking for an experienced History teacher who is based in Wolverhampton.
First for Education are looking to register an experienced history teacher in the bewdley area, who is interested in a full time, long term position with an immediate start.
So if you are interested and wish to be considered, please apply online now as the school is looking to get the right candidate in as soon as possible.
What the school are looking for:
- Qualified History teacher – (QTS)
- Excellent classroom management
- Passion for education of children across the secondary sector
What you would get in return for your hard work:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
• One to one support from a approachable consultant
• ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme – Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
If you’re an experienced Teacher of History looking for a new role in the area, or if you have any questions regarding supply work in the bewdley area or this role – Please contact on our office on 01384 444222 or apply online
To be a successful candidate, you must:
- Have a proven record
- Proven leadership and management skills and be capable of taking the leading role in curriculum development and assessment
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management
First for Education understand the importance of ensuring Supply is both a practical and enjoyable form of employment. For this reason, you are able to choose whether you work 1 or 5 days per week with access to a variety of tools and resources on our website to assist you on assignments.
As a result of your hard work, FFE can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Online portal access
- Great Referral Bonus Scheme
- Weekly Wages
- Access to Exclusive schools in the LA
In addition, we rely on word of mouth to attract the best staff and as a result we have a number of initiatives that reward existing Teachers that recommend us to their colleagues in the field.