**MFL Teacher Required Bromsgrove April 2018
Experienced MFL Teacher Required Bromsgrove April 2018 – First for Education require a Teacher of MFL to work in a large secondary school based in Bromsgrove. The school is ideally located for commuters and boasts a modern campus with excellent facilities.
The successful applicant will be an experienced MFL Teacher who has the ability to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential, in addition to having extensive subject knowledge and very recent experience of the secondary curriculum.
In return, you will receive great support from a strong and dedicated team and a highly competitive salary for the duration of your temporary contract.
To qualify for this position you must:
• Hold British QTS
• Have a language subject specialism
• Be passionate about education and have a creative approach to your work
• Excellent time management
• Demonstrate strong classroom management
• Provide 2 references
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Please apply today if you are a qualified Teacher who is confident and passionate about education!
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.