**Food Technology Teacher Required in Birmingham
Food Technology Teacher Required in Birmingham
First for Education are recruiting on behalf of a large Secondary school in Birmingham.
The school are conducting interviews over the last week of June, therefore applications are required urgently.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold UK QTS (Or Equivalent)
- Be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management
- Have prior experience teaching Food Technology up to KS4
- Have a sound, strong understanding of the curriculum
We operate a fully flexible approach to your working timetable in order for you to fit work in around your lifestyle/commitments; you are free to choose whether you want to work 1 or 5 days a week.
Wherever practical, we attempt to keep your commuting distance as small as possible. We aim to regularly place you in schools within a 3 mile radius of your home, but never further than 10.
As a result of your hard work, FFE can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly Wage
- Online Portal Access
- Referral Bonuses
Apply Online Now!