Food Technology Teacher Required in Dudley – Up to £800 p.w
Job description – Food technology teacher
We are looking to supply a school in Dudley with a Food Technology Teacher and if you believe you have what it takes, please read on.
We are looking for a Food Technology teacher within one of our long standing clients in the Dudley Local authority. As part of a multi academy trust, they are building on their existing strong foundations and good name. The school is in the middle of a very dynamic period of growth and development with inspirational leadership and a renewed focus on the basics of delivering academic excellence through inspired teaching.
If this sounds like the sort of environment in which you may thrive, please get in touch and we will put you forward for this very exciting position.
To be considered you will need:
- QTS Status – We will consider NQT with exceptional references
- To be flexible
- A passion for educating young children
- Either experience working to KS3, KS4, or A Level
- Excellent classroom management
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply, you can apply via email to email@example.com by sending your CV direct or alternatively, contact one of our professional consultants at first for education on 01384 444222