Full Time Female PE Teacher – Sandwell
Female PE Teacher needed in Sandwell
An outstanding secondary school in Sandwell are looking for an experienced Female PE teacher to start after Easter 2016, with a potential early start for the right candidate. This role will be a full-time post teaching pupils upto KS4.
The school has started to request CV’s, therefore to be considered please do not hesitate to apply now.
What the school would be looking for:
- QTS status
- Ambitious NQTs will also be considered, if outstanding references can be demonstrated.
- Experience teaching PE upto KS4 is preferred but not essential.
In return for your hard work, First for Education offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from an approachable consultant
- £50 ‘Recommend a friend ‘referral bonus
If you are interested in this role but wish to gain more information about it, contact Louise Williams on 01384 444222. Alternatively, if you wish to indicate your interest email your CV directly to email@example.com, who will then be in contact with you.