History Teacher Birmingham
First for Education are looking for an experienced History Teacher Birmingham.
First for Education are looking to register an experienced history teacher Birmingham, who is interested in a full time, long term position with an chance for the role to go permanent.
So if you are interested and wish to be considered, please apply online now as the school is looking to get the right candidate in as soon as possible.
What the school are looking for:
- Qualified History teacher – (QTS)
- Excellent classroom management
- Passion for education of children across the secondary sector
What you would get in return for your hard work:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
• One to one support from a approachable consultant
• ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme – Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
If you’re an experienced Teacher of History looking for a new role in the Birmingham area, or if you have any questions regarding supply work in the Birmingham area or this role – Please contact Aron on 0121 236 6940 or apply online now. Alternatively, please send your CV directly through to email@example.com who will then be in contact with you.