History Teacher in Dudley
History Teacher in Dudley Local Authority
First for Education are recruiting a History teacher in Dudley. This is a full-time post which will begin in September 2017 and last for the whole term.
About the school:
- Located inÂ Dudley
- Values ambition andÂ individuality.
- Emphasises the warm and friendly relationship between staff and students.
- Focuses upon academic results, as well as extra-curricular activities.
You will need:
- QTS Status â this post is ideal for NQT candidates.
- Excellent classroom management.
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher.
- Dedicated to maintaining and evoking enthusiasm for the subject amongst pupils.
- Highly organised, with excellent communication skills.
- Positive and innovative.
What do I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
What can we offer you?
- Competitive day to day and long-term day rates.
- One to one support from a personal consultant.
- âRecommend a friendâ referral scheme.
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply for ourHistory Teacher position, contact Louise onÂ 01384 444222Â or email your CV direct toÂ email@example.com
You can also sign up to First for Education here.