Humanities Teacher Worcestershire
HUMANITIES TEACHER WORCESTERSHIRE – january 2020
I am looking to appoint a highly charismatic and engaging Humanities Teacher to take on a full time position. In addition, this position will be on supply for a 12 month period. Humanities Teacher Worcestershire is a great opportunity for a teacher to cover a long term maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Geography as well as other Humanities subject to KS3, 4 and 5. I am under the understanding the main role will be as a Geography teacher but the successful candidate shall know elements of other Humanities subjects.
The school has an good with outstanding features Ofsted rating. Personally, I believe they will obtain an outstanding report in their next Osted encounter.
Following a visit to the school I was really impressed with the way the Head Teacher has set the school up. All of the current teachers have been there for many years with low staff turn over. Children are well behaved and have tremendous respect for their teachers.
Finally my visit the head teacher mentioned to me that they have plans to take on more pupils so there might be an opportunity for more permanent Teachers in the future.
The successful applicant must:
- Have sound, strong knowledge Maths
- Prior experience is preferred but NQT’s are welcome to apply
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
- UK QTS is essential
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Alex Waldron on 01905 701101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.