ICT Teacher required in Dudley – upto £925 p.w
ICT teacher required in Dudley – Paid to Scale
First for Education are currently looking for an experienced ICT teacher who is looking for a long term position at a local secondary school.
The school are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering good, quality lessons to the well respected secondary schools pupils. The role will last for a minimum of 2 terms and could possibly run for the whole academic year, it will be a full time post teaching ICT upto KS4.
The school have started to request CV’s, so if you are interested in this post, please do not hesitate to apply online now to be considered.
The school will be looking for:
- Committed and enthusiastic attitude.
- Experience teaching ICT to pupils upto KS4
- QTS ICT
- Motivated applicants to build a creative environment for the students to work in.
- someone who can maintain a positive working environment for all pupils.
- A dedicated and committed character with a passion for teaching.
- Excellent rapport builder.
What you will get in return for working with First for Education:
- 24/7 one-to-one support from an experienced, professional consultant.
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly pay.
- Great referral bonus’.
If you wish to find out more about this post, please do not hesitate to contact Louise Williams on 01384 444222. Alternatively, to indicate your interest further, please either apply now as the school has started to request CV’s or send yours directly to firstname.lastname@example.org who will then be in contact with you.