ICT Teacher required for maternity cover – West Midlands
First for Education are looking for an experienced ICT teacher.
We are looking for someone who will be able to cover maternity leave starting in September. The role will last for a minimum of 2 terms and could possibly run for the whole academic year, it will be a full time post teaching ICT upto KS4.
The well respected secondary school have started to request CV’s so please indicate your interest, and apply now
The school will be looking for:
- Committed and enthusiastic attitude.
- Experience teaching ICT to pupils upto KS4
- QTS ICT
- Motivated applicants to build a creative environment for the students to work in.
- someone who can maintain a positive working environment for all pupils.
- A dedicated and committed character with a passion for teaching.
- Excellent rapport builder.
What you will get in return for working with First for Education:
- 24/7 one-to-one support from an experienced, professional consultant.
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly pay.
- Great referral bonus’.
If you wish to find out more about this post that is starting in September, please do not hesitate to contact Louise Williams on 01384 444222. Alternatively, to indicate your interest further, please either apply now as the school has started to request CV’s or send yours directly to email@example.com who will then be in contact with you.