**Inspiring Year 5 Teacher Needed Cradley Heath Summer Term
Inspiring Year 5 Teacher Needed Cradley Heath Summer Term for long term work, starting in the Summer Term and running until the end of the academic year in the first instance. There is potential that the role may be extended further, for the right candidate. This multi cultural and popular two form entry school in Cradley Heath boasts excellent facilities and prides itself on valuing the child as an individual, in order to help them fully achieve their full academic potential.
Inspiring Year 5 Teacher Needed Cradley Heath Summer Term
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Good behaviour management skills
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Proven experience within upper Key Stage Two
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Year 5 National Curriculum
- A passion for creating stimulating and exciting learning opportunities for pupils
- Experience of collecting and interpreting assessment data
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport with pupils, parents and staff
This post does require the successful candidate to plan lessons, mark and assess work in collaboration with the partner Year 5 teacher.
What you will get in return for your hard work:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Established for over a decade, we have hundreds of happy clients in the following Local Authorities: Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall, South Staffs, Worcestershire and Birmingham. We support our supply teaching staff and Cover Supervisors by providing training and CPD whilst maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
If you are interested in this post, please do not hesitate to apply online now and one of First For Education’s professional consultants will be in contact with you.
Alternatively, to indicate your interest further, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01384 444222.