Intervention Teacher needed from January 2018
Intervention Teacher: First of all the small school is located on the border of Kidderminster. Further to this the school has an ofsted rating of ‘outstanding’. Due to the fact it is outstanding, the school is immensely popular. In addition, the school had funding from the national lottery which subsequently lead to a full refurbishment.
Intervention Teacher needed from January 2019 until July 2019. Intervention is needed in KS1 and 2. The main focus is to help the high achievers reach higher goals and help children struggling. Furthermore, this is a full time position 5 days per week.
- Hold QTS qualification
- Be passionate about education
- Have excellent time management
- Demonstrate strong classroom management
- Have experience of working in Primary schools
- Provide 2 references
- Be willing to travel is desired
Supply teaching offers flexibility in contrast with permanent employment which subsequently leads to a better work life balance.
- A fully supportive, caring and inclusive working environment
- Total commitment to developing your professional skills
- Genuinely motivated kids and involved, supportive parents
- Support from a dedicated consultant
We are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool due to the increase in demand. If this role suits you or refer a Teacher and as a result get excellent bonuses!
If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form and press submit. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Alex on 01905 701101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.