**KS2 PPA Teacher needed Kidderminster – September 2018
First For Education as seeking a KS2 PPA Teacher needed Kidderminster – September 2018.
This is a part time position in an outstanding primary school located on the outskirts of Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. The position, initially for 6 months, will be to help prepare the year 6 children for SATS, but if successful then it will be made a permanent position.
This schools is located in a lovely rural village just outside of Bromsgrove boasting an excellent learning environment for the children and staff. The fully supportive senior leadership team are willing to help support an NQT if they decide to appoint an NQT instead of an experienced teacher so both are welcome to apply.
Why should you register with me?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Day to day or longer-term work to suit you
- Flexible working days
- Excellent service
- Wide range of schools to choose from
- Expert knowledge of the local areas
- ONE dedicated consultant
- Pro-active team
- Outstanding opportunity for candidates to work in a variety of schools
- Great relationships with Head Teachers in the Worcestershire area
What we expect from you?
- Great work ethic
- Provide quality support to all pupils
- Remain professional at all times
- Consistent, reliable and energetic
- Be a role model for students to look up to
- Fulfil the role to the best of your ability
Most importantly First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If this role sounds perfect for you, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Alex on 01905 701101 or email Alex@firstforeducation.co.uk.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week dependant on experience, qualifications and responsibilities.