Maths jobs Staffordshire
Maths jobs Staffordshire
An experienced Teacher of Maths – Staffordshire for Maths jobs Staffordshire is required for a full-time vacancy starting immediately.
First for Education are recruiting on behalf of a client, a passionate Educator to teach Maths on a temporary basis for an interim cover role. The school is a vibrant and ambitious learning community with a relentless focus on the highest standards of academic achievement, personal development and equality of opportunity. In everything they do, they are dedicated to reaching their school goal – ‘Achievement for All’.
For this role you must able to plan and deliver lessons for KS3-KS5. In addition to having extensive subject knowledge and very recent experience of the secondary curriculum.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Teacher seeking a new role
NQT’s are welcome to apply!
To qualify for this position, you must:
- Hold British QTS
• Have subject specialism
• Be passionate about education and have a creative approach to your work
• Excellent time management
• Demonstrate strong classroom management
• Have experience of working with mixed abilities
• Provide 2 references
The successful applicant must:
- Have sound, strong knowledge Maths
- Prior experience is preferred but NQT’s are welcome to apply
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
- UK QTS is essential
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
With the current situation regarding COVID-19 our staff and candidate safety is of upmost importance.
We feel we have put in to practice appropriate measures to allow us to continue with our day to day running.
You will be contacted via phone for an initial consultation.
You be required to bring original documentation to our office. Be reassured that we have strict containment policies in place so you will not ever be in the same air space as our staff (you will be restricted to our outer lobby area with a glass door between you and our staff), your documents will be handled whilst wearing disposable gloves which will be disposed of after each applicant.
If, on arrival at our office there is another person in the lobby area, please conform to social distancing rules and stand on the pavement allowing the 2 metre gap.
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for support, please call Kim Bircher on 01902 505560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £900/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.