Maths Jobs Walsall
Maths Jobs Walsall
For this role, we require a qualified Maths Teacher with excellent subject knowledge and a passion for education who is looking for Maths Jobs in Walsall.
You will be joining a secondary school who is committed to improvement and strives to work extremely hard to support all students to ensure they achieve their very best, not just academically but as well-rounded citizens equipped with the skills needed to be successful and to contribute positively to modern society. Their three core values of ‘thinking big, doing the right thing and showing team spirit’ underpin everything they do.
To qualify for this position, you must:
- Hold British QTS
• Have Maths subject specialism
• Be passionate about education and have a creative approach to your work
• Excellent time management
• Demonstrate strong classroom management
• Provide 2 references
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
Please apply today if you are a qualified Teacher who is confident and passionate about education.
FFE pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses.
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply contact Kim Bircher on 01902 505560 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date cv.