Maths Supply Teacher KS4 – Wolverhampton / Penn
Maths Supply Teacher – Wolverhampton
Maths Teacher required in Wolverhampton / Penn
Are you a qualified maths teacher?
Are you looking for a long term position?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, first for Education wants to hear from you!
A well respected school in the Penn / Wolverhampton area is looking for a qualified maths teacher to start immediately in a full time post until the end of term.
The role will consist of teaching mathematics upto KS4.
This school is looking to appoint an exceptional Teacher of Maths to join a highly successful department.
What the school are looking for:
- Qualified maths teacher – (QTS)
- Excellent classroom management
- Passion for education of children across the secondary sector
What you would get in return for your hard work:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
• One to one support from a approachable consultant
• ‘Recommend a friend’referral scheme – Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
If you’re an experienced Teacher of Maths looking for a new role in the Wolverhampton area, or if you have any questions regarding supply work in the Wolverhampton area or this role – Please contact on our office on 01384 444222 or apply online