Maths Teacher Birmingham
Maths teacher Birmingham
Maths Teacher Birmingham requiredÂ
We are looking to supply a school in Birmingham with a Maths Teacher and if you believe you have what it takes, please read on.
Day to day, short and long term supply has never been busier in schools today. Are you looking for a teaching role that offers variety, the flexibility to work as many hours as you need, the experience of working in different schools?
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Many schools like to use the same supply teachers due to continuity for the children and knowing the quality of learning they are receiving. As a result, if you make a good impression and show the school what youâre made of, they will constantly be asking for you back.
You will need:
- QTS Status â We will consider NQT with exceptional references
- To be flexible
- A passion for educatingÂ young children
- Either experience workingÂ to KS3, KS4, or A Level
- Excellent classroom management
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What doÂ I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All ourÂ staff who register with usÂ must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service orÂ youÂ must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the newÂ staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, weÂ offer:
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personalÂ consultant
- âRecommend a friendâ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively Â listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply, you can apply via email to email@example.comÂ by sending your CV direct or alternatively, contact one of our professional consultantsÂ on 0121 236 6940