Maths Teacher needed in February
About the position
Maths Teacher needed in February is a fantastic position for a Teacher that is looking for long term work. Maths Teacher needed in February would be needed 5 days per week for around 12 months but this position might lead on to a permanent position.
First For Education are the market leading education agency in the West Midlands. We currently work with a high proportion of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in the following areas; Worcestershire, Dudley & Sandwell, Telford & Shropshire, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire. Established in 2004 First For Education have gone from strength to strength and are now looking for a maths Teacher needed in February.
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST:
- Have QTS (qualified Teacher status)
• Have excellent time management
• Demonstrate strong classroom management
• Have experience of working with ages 11-16
• Provide 2 references
- A fully supportive, caring and inclusive working environment
- Total commitment to developing your professional skills
- Genuinely motivated kids and involved, supportive parents
- Support from a dedicated consultant
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Alexander Waldron on 01905 701101 or email Alex@firstforeducation.co.uk.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £900/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities