Maths Teacher Redditch – September 2022
Maths Teacher Redditch – September 2022¬†
First for education are currently seeking a secondary maths teacher Redditch from September 2022 for 3 terms of supply. This is a long term position starting the first day back after the summer holidays.
The position will run continuously from term to term making for a really nice job on supply. The security of long term supply benefits those looking for the opportunities supply offers.
The ofsted rated good school are looking to find their candidates by May half term with the possibility of some supply work before hand to become acquainted with the staff and children.
What does the jobs offer?
- Local regular work
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Secure long term work
- Flexibility to gain permanent work
- Outstanding 1:1 consultant
- 24/7 hours of communication if needed
You must have:
- UK QTS Status (or awaiting award of QTS with maths specialism)
- Hold an enhanced DBS (or let us apply for one for you)
- Have relevant school based experience
- Be able to deliver original, dynamic, creative lessons
- Have great behaviour management skills
- Be both organised and flexible
Please apply today if you are a qualified Teacher who is confident and passionate about education!
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply:¬†If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Alex on 0121 285 4840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to ¬£800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities