Math Teacher Worcester
Math Teacher Worcester – january 2020
I am looking to appoint an experience Math Teacher for a school in Worcester. In addition, this position will be on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching KS3, 4 and 5 Maths throughout the school. Continuity is important to the school, so they are seeking a long term commitment from the successful candidate which will eventually end up being a permanent position.
The school has an outstanding reputation amongst locals, with the school being constantly over subscribed. Their recently Osted was Outstanding and I can see why.
Following my recent encounter with the school, I noticed that all children were well behaved, have a great attitude towards school and are there for the best education possible.
Finally my visit the head teacher mentioned to me that they are constantly investing in the latest in order for the staff to deliver the best education to the children.
The successful applicant must:
- Have sound, strong knowledge Maths
- Prior experience is preferred but NQT’s are welcome to apply
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
- UK QTS is essential
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Alex Waldron on 01905 701101 or email email@example.com for more information.