MFL Teacher Required Dudley
MFL Teacher Required Dudley January 2019 for a large secondary school in the Midlands. The right candidate will be a brilliant and highly experienced MFL Teacher Required Dudley who has the ability to inspire student to learn, achieve and make significant academic progress.
What are we looking for?¬†
We need a confident candidate who must be able to plan and deliver lessons for KS3-KS5 secondary students. You will need extensive knowledge and very recent experience of the secondary curriculum, as you’ll be teaching students of mixed abilities in a large class environment.
MFL Teacher Required Dudley January 2019
The successful candidates will have:-
- QTS status
- Passion for the education of children across the secondary sector, taking a creative approach to your work
- Experience teaching German and French to KS3 and 4 pupils; experience teaching KS5 is desirable, however not essential.
- Excellent time management
- Strong classroom management skills
- 2 references
What you would get in return for your hard work
- Extremely solid support from a strong and dedicated team and
- A highly competitive salary for the duration of your temporary contract
- One to one support from a approachable consultant
- ‚ÄėRecommend a friend‚Äô referral scheme ‚Äď Save them up for Spa days, driving experiences and holidays!
Please apply today if you are a qualified Teacher who is confident and passionate about education!
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply:¬†If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information please do not hesitate to contact Mark Wright on 01384 444 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .Due to the volume of responses, please allow up to 24 hours for a consultant to contact you.
First for Education Ltd. is an employment business. We pay up to ¬£800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take in to account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.