MFL Teacher required in West Midlands
MFL Teacher required in a well respected West Midlands secondary school
First for Education are looking for an experienced MFL teacher that is able to teach French with a small aspect of German to a well respected secondary schools pupils. You will be teaching pupils upto KS4 and will be covering for a maternity leave that is starting in September, this role will be full time as of then.
The school will be looking for someone who:
- Is a qualified teacher (QTS).
- Has ample experience teaching MFL to KS3 and KS4 pupils.
- Is enthusiastic about teaching.
- Has excellent time management skills.
What you will get in return for working for First for Education:
- 24/7 one-to-one support from an experienced, professional consultant.
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly pay.
- Great referral bonus’.
If you are interested in this post please do not hesitate to contact Louise Williams on 01384 444222 to obtain more information or to indicate your interest. Alternatively, you could send your CV directly through to email@example.com who will then be in contact with you.