**MFL Teachers Worcester
MFL Teachers Worcester
We are looking to supply schools in Worcester with excellent MFL Teachers and if you believe you have what it takes, please read on.
We are looking for MFL Teachers Worcester for day to day, short and long-term supply as it has never been busier in schools. Are you looking for a teaching role that offers variety, the flexibility to work as many hours as you need, the experience of working in different schools?
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Many schools like to use the same supply teachers due to continuity for the children and knowing the quality of learning they are receiving. As a result, if you make a good impression and show the school what youâre made of, they will constantly be asking for you back.
Due to our good relationship with various schools in the Kidderminster area having been built up over 14 years, First For Education is the first point of contact for many schools when they are seeking cover, whether that be on the day, or for a longer period of time.
There has been a demand for MFL Teachers Worcester which First For Education is looking to fill.
You will need:
- QTS Status â We will consider NQT with exceptional references
- To be flexible
- Relevant MFL experience
- A passion for educatingÂ young children
- Either experience workingÂ to KS3, KS4, or A Level
- Excellent management both outdoors and in the classroom
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
What doÂ I need to be a supply teacher for FFE?
All ourÂ staff who register with usÂ must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service orÂ youÂ must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the newÂ staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, weÂ offer:
- Competitive day to day and long-term day rates
- One to one support from a personalÂ consultant
- âRecommend a friendâ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively Â listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply, you can apply via email to email@example.comÂ by sending your CV direct or alternatively, contact one of our professional consultantsÂ on 01384-444 222.
MFL Teacher Worcester – Apply now!!!!