**Part Time Science Teacher Required Tipton Easter Half Term 2018
Part Time Science Teacher Required Tipton Easter Half Term 2018 to join a large comprehensive school in the heart of Tipton. You will be able to motivate, inspire and energise students. You will also be unrelenting in your pursuit of the very highest standards of academic success and progress for every single student, regardless of their level of ability. This is a great opportunity to join an inspirational and forward-looking Science team up until the end of the Summer term in the first instance.
Part Time Science Teacher Required Tipton Easter Half Term 2018
The successful applicants must:
- Hold UK QTS (Or Equivalent)
- Have sound, strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Prior experience in teaching Sciences
- A desire to make others as passionate about Science as you are
- Demonstrate a real passion for Teaching and implementing positive change
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant who is contactable 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to our Online Portal (This enables you to amend timesheets and availability with ease!)
Established for over a decade, we have hundreds of happy clients in the following Local Authorities: Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall, South Staffs, Worcestershire and Birmingham. We support our supply teaching staff and Cover Supervisors by providing training and CPD whilst maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
As well as all of the above, we also offer a FANTASTIC Refer a Friend scheme. If you yourself think this role is not for you but you do know someone who would fit the bill, get in contact and we can explain further in detail about our Referral scheme!
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher of Science looking for a new role in the Sandwell and Dudley area, please call Rebecca on 01384 444 222 or email your CV to email@example.com