PE Teacher – Dudley
PE Teacher – Dudley
First for Education are looking for a PE Teacher to supply a school in Dudley. The position will start immediately until the end of the academic year.
Full class teacher duties will be expected for the successful candidate.
Teaching ability needs to be KS3 and KS 4. Experience would be preferred but is not essential.
Outstanding school with outstanding support. We have worked with this school for many years. They are willing to support the right person and there may be a permanent position at the end of the contract.
The successful applicant must:
- Have sound, strong knowledge of Physical education
- Prior experience is preferred but NQT’s are welcome to apply (to gain experience)
- A desire to make others as passionate about the subject as you are
- A passion to work within education is crucial
- A willingness to learn
- Demonstrate a real flair for Teaching and implementing positive change
All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
In return for quality and reliable teaching, FFE pays a very competitive rate of pay and provides 24/7 advice from a personal consultant.
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service, and therefore the teachers we supply are consistently asked back.
If you’re an exceptional Newly Qualified or experienced Teacher looking for a new role, please call Mark Wright on 01384 444222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.