PE Teacher Vacancy South Staffs
Girls PE Teacher Vacancy – South Staffs
First for Education are recruiting a Girls PE Teacher to teach KS3 & 4 for a lovely community school, starting in January 2019. This position is on a part time basis, 2 days a week for interim cover.
For this role, we require a qualified Teacher with excellent subject knowledge and a passion for education.
This is a thriving and oversubscribed school with over 1,000 students.The school aims are summarised as “Ambition, Altruism and Achievement.”
They also have a sharp focus on discipline and endeavour. Classroom rules are simple. Students must ensure that they give 100% effort in every lesson and that they do nothing to interrupt the learning of others. There is no success without hard work and they strive to create an environment and culture where hard work is rewarded and recognised on a regular basis.
Girls PE Teacher Vacancy South Staffs
To qualify for this position, you must:
• Hold British QTS
• Have PE subject specialism
• Be passionate about education and have a creative approach to your work
• Excellent time management
• Demonstrate strong classroom management
• Provide 2 references
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
· Competitive day to day and long term day rates
· One to one support from a personal consultant
· ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
· Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
FFE pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool.
Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply fill out the required fields on the application form and press submit. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information, please contact Kim on 01902 505560 or email email@example.com.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to £800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities