Primary Teacher Kings Heath
KS2 Teacher Small Heath
First for education are currently seeking a KS2 teacher in Kings Heath. to work on a part time 0.3 basis. In addition, this position will be on a long term basis.
I am really confident in the senior leadership team who are willing to support the successful candidate and allow them to grow their teaching ability and inject personality within the classroom.
The position is due to start after the October half term 2019.
I have recently visited the school and I was amazed at how organised the staff and children are. The children are willing to learn and the Head Teacher has created an environment that allows teachers to teach effectively.
The successful candidate will: â€“
- Have QTS Status
- Demonstrate a passion for educating young children
- Have proven experience working within a primary school, especially in Year 2.
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Be committed to growing and developing as a teacher
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Competitive day to day and long-term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- â€˜Recommend a friendâ€™ referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers
- A fully supportive, caring and inclusive working environment
- Total commitment to developing your professional skills
First for Education pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers and Teaching Assistants to join our supply pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
How to apply:To apply for our Teaching positions, simply fill out the required fields on the application form. Alternatively, if you wish to gain more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Jodie on 01384 444222 or email on email@example.com.
First for Education Ltd. Is an employment business. We pay up to Â£800/week, but it is impossible to give an exact rate as we have to take into account experience, qualifications and responsibilities.