**Religious Studies Teacher Needed Wednesbury Sept 2018
Religious Studies Teacher Needed Wednesbury Sept 2018 to join a large, mixed secondary school on a full time basis. The school is looking for an inspiring teacher who will enjoy the challenge of contributing towards the school’s next exciting stage in its development. Are you the candidate we are looking for to make a positive difference on a daily basis?
You will need:
· QTS Status
· To be flexible
· A passion for teaching and demonstrating excellent subject knowledge
· Experience of teaching KS3, KS4, and ideally KS5
· Excellent classroom management
· Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher
The role will require planning, marking and assessment. You will be expected to track the progress of students, in order to inform future teaching and learning.
What do I need to be a supply teacher for First For Education?
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All of the new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
· Enhanced DBS
· Two references
· Qualification checks
· Entitlement to work checks
· Proof of ID
In return for your hard work, we offer:
· Competitive day to day and long-term day rates
· One to one support from a personal consultant
· ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme
· Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply, you can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your CV directly or alternatively, contact one of our professional consultants on 01384 444 222.