Science Job Walsall
Science Job Walsall
First for Education are recruiting a Teacher of Science seeking Science Job in Walsall Schools. Join our supply team today to be called upon for day to day supply roles and interim cover roles for the new 2020/2021 academic year.
The ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, engaging, and motivated and will need QTS or QTLS status if applying to be a Teacher and need UK based experience of working with young adults.
General working hours would be 8:30 until 3:30 but this can vary at times. Work can be given during term time but outside of term time there is no work provided. Pay is dependent on experience and will be discussed at interview.
First for Education¬†pride ourselves on our excellent staff and are always on the hunt for new Teachers to join our pool. Apply today if this role suits you or refer a Teacher and get excellent bonuses!
¬†The successful applicant must:
- All supply staff must have:
- Enhanced DBS (if you do not hold this then we shall process one for you)
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
- National insurance number
In return for your hard work, we offer:-
- Competitive day to day and long term day rates
- One to one support from a personal consultant
- ‚ÄėRecommend a friend‚Äô referral scheme
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
- Applicants must be passionate about making a difference and have the ability to make a positive impact.
How we are operating:
With the current situation regarding COVID-19 our staff and candidate safety is of upmost importance.
We feel we have put in to practice appropriate measures to allow us to continue with our day to day running. You will be contacted via phone for an initial consultation.
You be required to bring original documentation to our office. Be reassured that we have strict containment policies in place so you will not ever be in the same air space as our staff (you will be restricted to our outer lobby area with a glass door between you and our staff), your documents will be handled whilst wearing disposable gloves which will be disposed of after each applicant.
If, on arrival at our office there is another person in the lobby area, please conform to social distancing rules and stand on the pavement allowing the 2 metre gap.
How to apply: If you wish to apply, simply contact Kim Bircher on 01902 505560 or email email@example.com with an up to date cv.