Science Teacher in Sandwell (Perm. Sept 2017)
Science Teacher in Sandwell
First for Education are recruiting a Science teacher in Sandwell for an excellent school. This is a permanent, full time post that begins in September 2017.
About the school:
- Located in Sandwell.
- Values ambition and a pro-active approach to learning.
- Emphasises that the staff build a positive and enthusiastic relationship with students, their parents and the wider community.
- Proud to have been judged as Outstanding (2013) and Good by Ofsted.
You will need:
- QTS Status.
- Excellent people management. skills
- Eagerness to grow and develop as a teacher.
- Dedicated to maintaining and evoking enthusiasm for the subject amongst pupils.
- Highly organised, with excellent communication skills.
- Positive and innovative.
What do I need to become a supply teacher for
All our staff who register with us must hold a valid enhanced disclosure. We can cross-check a current one through the DBS update service or you must apply for a new one. We can help with that.
All new staff are interviewed by a FFE consultant.
All supply teachers must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
- Qualification checks
- Entitlement to work checks
- Proof of ID
What can we offer you?
- Competitive day to day and long-term day rates.
- One to one support from a personal consultant.
- ‘Recommend a friend’ referral scheme.
- Being privately owned and run we take a personal approach to the job; actively listening and learning from both our schools and teachers.
To apply for our Science Teacher position, contact Louise on 01384 444222 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also sign up to First for Education here.