**Science Teacher Required in Birmingham
Science Teacher Required in Birmingham
First for Education are currently recruiting an experienced Science Teacher on behalf of an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary school.
The school is located in South Birmingham and has recently undergone refurbishment in order to further help pupils to excel in their education.
The role is temporary commencing September through until Christmas 2017 however, it does have the potential to become permanent.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold UK QTS (Or Equivalent)
- Have sound, strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Prior experience teaching Sciences to both KS3 & KS4 is compulsory
- Demonstrate a real passion for Teaching and implementing positive change
The recruitment and retention of quality teachers and support staff is the cornerstone of our service.
We always aim to put the same high quality teachers in the same schools, time and time again.
We are able to provide cover for both long-term and day-to-day bookings, as well as respond to needs for permanent staff.
As a result of your hard work, FFE can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
- Online Portal Access
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Wages
- Competitive rates of pay
Apply Online Now!